Prepare to be our best this season with pre-season football lessons. Coach 2U are small group training sessions designed to give each player more personal attention.
Football camps and clinics are great! Private lessons maximize time to the individual player by focusing on them we can advance quicker based upon the players abilities.
Coach 2U Private Lessons are best for:
- Players wanting to work specific offensive position working details of position to be their best.
- Players wanting to tryout for a position this fall and need knowledge of details for that position to gain/increase confidence and ability.
- Players who have not played tackle football who want/need to gain/increase knowledge to be best prepare to compete for position and playing time.
- Players who need to learn more types of offenses.
- Players going into Jr High or High School and want to be prepared for a whole new ball game.
We work with:
We work with 1st Graders - Current College Players
With C2U Lessons your son receives one on one attention and we can move very fast from basics to details of the position they want to work at with lots of reps. Coach 2U mean we come to you. We've worked with players at local HS fields, close by home parks, or even their own backyards.
Sessions are 2 hours long and we will improve your sons ability at the position he want to play.
Rates: $35/hr. 10 Hour Prepaid Special of $299 (Saves $50 over the 10 Hours)
We will work position specific details with lots of reps:
*Footwork * Stances *Work Ethic *Character * Speed * Pass Routes *Attitude *Responsibility
*Agility *Formations *Importance of Grades *Ball Handling *And So Much More!
This will be our 14th year and have worked with thousands of kids from Maize, Goddard, Wichita, Valley Center, Derby, Andover, Augusta, and Hesston. This is what football players who want an edge to play a position do in the off-season.